Friday, September 12, 2008

Wooden Handbag

This is a wooden handbag I got from a craft store. I then painted it red. The whole thing inside and out. I then painted crackle medium on the sides, top and bottom. I then painted over the crackle medium with a dry brush in black. I painted pig faces on both sides. The inside I painted the name 'Georgia Howard' (this is who I made it for, she is really into pigs and loves the colors black & red). The inside ridge is painted black. I left the handle alone. The closing clasp is painted with the sides.




The first image is a close up of the bottom of the wooden handbag.

The second image is a picture of one of the sides and pig faces I painted.




The third image is of another side, the other pig face I painted.









The fourth image is of the inside of the wooden handbag with my friends name inside.



No comments: