Friday, September 12, 2008

Tulip Card Holder

This is a tulip card holder I made. The base is a wooden wheel. The top is a dowel with a tulip cut out attached. Then I glued 2 mini clothes pins to the back.


I painted the tulip was painted red, crackle medium, painted silver, touched up with pearl. The stem (dowel) was painted a medium green, crackle medium, painted silver. The base was painted dark green, crackle medium, painted gold. I then painted the whole thing with clear paint to seal it.


This is a close up of the tulip front. You can hold a greeting card or a recipe card or a picture. Something light weight like that. I hope you like it.




This is a far away picture of the back.








This is a close up of the back of the tulip.







This is a far away view of the front of the card holder.

No comments: