Friday, September 5, 2008

Pins I Made

Here are several examples of pens I have made over the last few years.



This one I found the main piece on the street. It is attached to a piece of black lace. It is red & white rhinestones and sparkles.






This is a needlepoint Eastern Star pen I made. The white part is the bottom. The red and blue are the top.






This is a female gingerbread man button that I added a mini bell to and turned into a pin. I made a few of them (mainly as sets).






This is the male gingerbread man. I made a few sets but I have given them away or sold them.





This is a snowflake button that I added a pink heart charm to. The button does have glitter on it. I then turned it into a pen.






This is also a snowflake button I turned into a pen. I added a charm to it that says hope. I made some snowflake button pens with mini bells on them also. I don't have any examples of those. I have given away or sold the other snowflake button pens I have made.



I hope everyone likes these. Tell me what you think. If you have any questions just let me know.


No comments: