Thursday, January 19, 2012

Adventure Break Off

So part of Billiemarie Design Community Sale booth last October was brownies. I had been thinking for almost a year now about this. I see the cupcakes and cookies only bakeries, etc. Also the TV shows all about cupcakes only or cookie only places. There is even a bundt cake only bakeries in town. I thought why not a brownie only bakery. Everything is about brownies. The local JoAnn's has a section of the store for baking brownies only. You can make so many different kinds of brownies. You just need to come up with a basic recipe.

So with that, I took notes on my different kinds I made, like S'mores, Mexican Hot Chocolate, etc. I make a batch and cut the pieces small, then sell them a $.25 a piece until I get enough recipes that people will like. With the next booth, I want to have survey cards so people can tell me what they do & don't like. I am struggling with getting enough taste testers that will give me an honest opinion of my work.

I am naming the break off Brownies by Design. I have made up business cards, address labels, signs, etc. I have also started a new blog page: http://browniesbydesign.blogspot.com

I just started it, so give me some time with developing it. I hope you all enjoy it. I will still continue to make crafts, clothing, jewelry, etc

No comments: